Sorel Conquest Walking Boot (Men's) - Bark
Manufacturer code: NM1049-287/1002862-287 | Our code: 118222
Sorel Conquest Walking Boot. Rugged and durable, this waterproof boot features seam-sealing, a built-in gaiter, a molded EVA comfort footbed, a multi-direction rubber lug sole and 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to ensure that feet stay secure, warm, dry and protected during demanding activities in extremely cold winter weather.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full-grain leather and synthetic textile upper
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Achilles adjustment strap with shatter-resistant YKK Shokonlock™ buckle closure
- 400g Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- EVA midsole inserts
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Traction enhancing multi-directional rubber lug outsole
- Shaft Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Weight: 35 oz / 992 g
- Sorel rated: -40° fahrenheit / -40° Celsius
|Upper||Full-grain leather, synthetic textile|
Review by Graham
Good quality perhaps a little snug as / but so well insulated you dont need to borrow Chris Bonningtons socks and can wear something slightly thinner to allow a little extra toe room. I was around 65 miles per week around muddy fields and Im happy. Time will tell but previous. boots from same manufacturer has taken some rough treatment and lasted a year.
Review by Robert Gourley
Very comfortable im uk size 8 and ordered that size which fits a bit on the snug side i would order 8.5 next time.