Over the last few weeks we have been busy working on adjustments to our warehouses and working practices to allow us to once again process online orders. With these new arrangements now in place, we are happy to announce that we are now open again. Initially this is with a skeleton staff, to ensure safe social distancing and that our new measures are working and in line with the latest government advice.
We will not process any payments for your orders until we are able to despatch your goods. We anticipate there may be a possible delay in sending out orders but we ask you to be patient as our staff adjust to their new regime. You will be emailed as soon as your order is despatched. Although where possible, once your order is ready for despatch, we will be sending orders on a next day delivery service, we cannot guarantee it. Please be aware in the present situation parcels could take a few extra days to arrive via our couriers DPD and Royal Mail.
CONTACT-FREE DELIVERY: Covid-19 Delivery Process
- DPD drivers will maintain a 2-metre distance and place your parcel at your doorway
- As proof of delivery, they will take a photo of the parcel, with the door open (you do not need to be in the photo)
- If you are self isolating you simply need to put a signed note on your door to tell our driver where to leave your parcel
The information on this page applies to UK deliveries. See information on international deliveries.
- Our standard delivery charge varies from £1.99 to £5.99 for next day delivery (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays) depending on weight and value. The correct postage option will show in your basket. Exceptions to this include heavy items such as gun cabinets and high seats where charges start at £9.99.
- Certain items are stored at our remote warehouse and will take two working days to deliver. This will be shown on the item's page and on the basket page. If any items in your basket require a two day delivery, your entire order will be despatched at the same time for delivery in two working days.
- Orders received by 2pm are usually despatched the same working day
- We do not deliver to BFPOs.
The following prices will apply in these areas and will be reflected when you have entered your postcode in our checkout.
- Delivery to Northern Ireland is from £9.99
- Delivery to Northern Ireland for items under 1kg is from £8.99
- Delivery to Scottish Highlands and Islands is from £8.99 for a 2/3 day Mon - Fri delivery.
- Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles is from £9.99 for a 2/3 day, Mon-Fri delivery
- Delivery to Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles for items under 1kg is from £8.99.
- Parcels weighing over 20kg may attract a surcharge. We will contact you prior to despatch regarding extra charges
- Postcodes likely to be affected
- Parcel re-direction requests (where applicable) - charges from £5.99 apply.
- Parcel refusal / goods not called for - charges from £5.99 apply.
- Our primary courier is DPD
- We also use Royal Mail Services
Postcodes Likely to be Affected by Higher Charges (2/3 Day Delivery)
Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are not available to these postcodes.
The above list is by no means definitive or indeed exhaustive, but is provided to give an indication of those areas where higher postage charges are likely to apply.
* Service not always available to certain postcodes. We will contact you should this be the case.