Timberland Earthkeepers 6 Inch Leather Boot (Men's) - Dark Brown Burnished Oiled Nubuck
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 15550 | Our code: 109663
The flagship Earthkeepers® boot is back and better than ever this season, with premium leather from a tannery rated Silver for improved energy practices, linings made from recycled plastic bottles, organic cotton laces and recycled rubber outsoles. Timberland haven't sacrificed quality or rugged good looks to make these boots eco-conscious, either - their undeniable hard-wearing style and durable performance will speak for itself over seasons of wear.
- Premium full-grain leather from a tannery rated Silver for its improved water, energy and waste management practices
- 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Removable anti-fatigue footbed provides all-day comfort and support
- Durable Green Rubber™ lug outsole made from 42% recycled rubber provides durability and maximum traction on any surface
Review by Mike Bell
Bought these 5 months ago & they are the worst boots I've ever bought. They are very comfy & look great, but the sole has already worn down to nothing in only a few wears. Also now it's wet out, the super grippy sole is anything but, it's treacherous on some surfaces. I'd suggest look at other options before purchasing.