Pulsar Krypton FXG50 Thermal Front Attachment
Manufacturer code: PUL-76655 | Our code: 134730
SpyPoint FORCE-11D Trail/Surveillance Camera (RRP £179.95)
SpyPoint FORCE-11D Trail/Surveillance Camera. The FORCE-11D has it all! Great flash range, millisecond trigger speed, viewing screen & amazing battery life.
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Pulsar Krypton FXG50 Thermal Front Attachment. The Krypton FXG50 Thermal Imaging Attachment is designed to securely mount to the front of a day optic via Cover Ring Adaptor for fast attachment & unmounting, converting your day scope into a thermal scope. Features a highly sensitive 640x480 12µm thermal sensor, image boost mode and a HD 1746x1000 frost-resistant AMOLED display for detailed imaging, capable of detecting up to 2100m, optimised for day scopes with 1.5-6.0x magnification. The Krypton is highly robust, featuring a shock-resistance of up to 6000 joules as well as an IPX7 rated magnesium alloy bodyshell for durability. Powered by a quick-change, rechargeable IPS7 battery pack which provides power up to 10-13 hours.
Has built-in photo & video (with audio) recording as well as a 16GB internal memory.
- Optimised for 1.5x-6.0x day scopes
- Highly effective thermal sensor
- Frost-Resistant HD AMOLED display
- Magnesium bodyshell
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- High shock-resistance (6000 joules)
- Long detection range
- Image Boost Technology
- Quick-Release system
- Multiple colour modes
- Smooth frame rate
- Instant Start-Up & “Display Off” mode
- Pixel correction
- Straightforward controls
- Four observation modes (Forest, Rocks, Identification, user)
- Three calibration modes (Manual, semi-auto, auto)
- Built-In video recorder
- Audio capable
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- IPS7 battery pack included
- Thermal Sensor: 640x480 12µm
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Magnification (Digital Zoom): 1.5x - 6x (x3 zoom)
- Field Of View: 8 degrees
- Detection Range: 2100m
- View Finder: 1746x1000 AMOLED
- Rangefinding: Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Dimensions: 260x93x76mm
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.