Tilley Broad Curved Brim Lightweight 3 Inch Mesh Hat - Khaki/Olive Underbrim
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: LTM8-KHAKI/OLIVE | Our code: 128137
Tilley Broad Curved Brim Lightweight 3 Inch Mesh Hat. To mix it up a bit we made this crown completely mesh & we made sure that mesh is certified UPF 50+ sun protection.
We took one of our more popular silhouettes & added a twist. The crown is made up of 3D spacer mesh that is certified UPF 50+ sun protective, allows for great ventilation & gives our AIRFLO® Mesh Hat an overall interesting texture.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Lots of ventilation - crown is constructed of mesh
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & back 3 ½”; Sides 2 ½”
- Weight: 3 oz / 85 g
- Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
Review by Customer
Obviously good quality product. Bought online would probably have sized up if i had tried on in a shop though.
Review by Margaret
Great value for money genuine article. Arrived swiftly. Fitted perfectly. Ideal for use to protect in the sun with added breathability to help keep as cool as possible.
Review by Customer
I wanted a wide brimmed hat to give me more protection on hot days when running 2040 miles.. looks like Ive found the perfect hat. Light great ventilation easily washable / dries quick. All the usual Tilley high standards in terms of quality but very light and durable.I got some stick from running mates for wearing a wide brimmed hat on a 23 mile run on Saturday but was the only one without heat stroke at the end. Laughter turned into begrudging respect.
Review by Mark
Despite my first one not fitting(Tilley really need to address there sizing instructions) the replacement is just what I wanted a lightweight broad brimmed light coloured hat for when I go out hiking.The one thing I would say is I dont know why Tilley persist with the double cord for the front and back of your head to hold the hat on my other hat stayed on just fine with one adjustable cord for under your chin.
Review by Jeff
Purchased for a holiday which starts in two weeks time so as yet unused. However it looks ideal for the purpose being lightweight and very breathable.
Review by S.griffin
very nice quality hat.expensive but worth it.sizing was spot on.would highly recommend.
Review by Derek Sharp
You get what you pay for with these hatsQuick service with reasonable shipping Good comms from customer service
Review by Ian Tomlinson
Great Hat, Perfect fit, very light what more do you need all with a very fast delivery.