Tilley Medium Brim Snap-Up Lightweight Airflo Hat - Khaki/Olive Underbrim
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: LTM3-KHAKI/OLIVE | Our code: 128126
Tilley Medium Brim Snap-Up Lightweight Airflo Hat. Though this lightweight snap-up AIRFLO® style is generally considered a sailing Hat, we do see an awful lot of them on landlubbers too.
Lightweight, breathable & you can snap up the brim of our AIRFLO® Hat. What more do you need? But wait, there IS more:
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility- brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
- Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
- Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
Review by Alastair Craig
Tilley hats always look expensive when you first see the price tag until you realise they have a lifetime guarantee that you just wont need because they really are almost indestructible.Unlike many hats which shrink with washing these will always come back to shape. Im on my third not because they fell apart (they just dont!) but because my son nabbed my first one and the wind took my second from my kayak when I wasnt paying attention porting it back home.I have used mine in Africa on several photo trips as well as using it constantly for kayaking over here. It will keep your head warmer on chilly mornings but will then keep your head cooler when the sun beats down. I wouldnt be without one now I just wear it wash it wear it wash it. After a dozen or so washes it will start to look a bit lived in. Another dozen later it will look like an established friend and will fit as well and work as well as the day you bought it.