Tilley Broadest Brim Lightweight Airflo Hat - Khaki/Olive Underbrim
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: LTM2-KHAKI/OLIVE | Our code: 128125
Tilley Broadest Brim Lightweight Airflo Hat. Serious about sun protection? Our broadest brim AIRFLO® Hat overshadows the rest…literally.
Keep the sun's rays at bay! Our broad brim AIRFLO® Hat is ideal for those who make maximum sun protection a priority. A double brim wire adds stability to the brim of this remarkably lightweight Hat (weighing just 3.5 oz/99 g). We've also put in a 3/4" mesh insert around the crown for added ventilation.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection: fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim offers great sun protection
- Air flow - 3/4" mesh around crown allows for extra ventilation
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Double wire in brim for added stability
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Buoyancy - stays afloat in water
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front & back: 3 7/8"; Sides: 3 1/2"
- Weight: 3.5 oz / 99 g
- Fabric: 100% supplex nylon; mesh 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
Review by Chas Walton
This is exactly what I wanted: lightweight and protective. Its not a fashion item but who cares if youre out all day hiking.Some people have complained about the sizing of Tilley hats. I wasnt troubled because I already have another style of Tilley hat; I just ordered the same size.One tiny complaint about a hat that isnt cheap. Tilley hats have a hidden pocket in the crown (who on earth uses their hat to hide their valuables?) that serves just one useful purpose: stowing the neck cords. My other Tilley hat has velcro to seal the pocket and hold the cords in place. But not this one. I had to add a couple of poppers to prevent the cords from constantly falling out and trailing everywhere. A cheapskate cost saving.