Tilley The Tilley Wanderer Hat - Vintage Olive
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: T3-VINOLIVE | Our code: 122610
Tilley The Tilley Wanderer Hat. This unique hat started wandering from the minute it left the designers’ thoughts. It’s travelled through 23 sets of expert hands, stopping off so that each could apply their individual skill and expertise. It’s taken this journey, so that it could join you on yours.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+ , the maximum rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Tilley Logo tag on back
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front and back 2 ¾”, sides 2 3/8”
- Weighs 5.4 ounces / 153 grams
- Fabric is 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
Review by Phil Boyce
Great hat although one of the most expensive out there hopefully will last many many years.
Review by Graham Mutton
Great hat but a little gulp over the price. Would I purchase again given the price? Think so.....
Review by David
Im giving this five stars even though I returned it. that may seem strange but the only reason I returned it is because I found that for me the airflo model felt more comfy on my head and I liked the look of it. If I had not ordered the airflo medium brim hat Id be happily wearing the Wanderer hat and be enjoying every minute. Cannot overrecommend these hats for feel on your head and quality and thats not even taking into account the lifetime guarantee and twoyear loss/damage guarantee! Its expensive but Im buying a hat to last me for the next few decades is how I see it.
Review by Terry Hall
If you follow the size guides it fits well the item is very well made and has a lifetime guarantee cant say fairer than that
Review by Mrs Herbert
Found the sizing to be small even after carefully following the measuring advice. Beautifully made Lovely quality but sadly not for me.
Review by Glitch33
Not the cheapest product but excellent quality and therefore good value for money.
Review by Emma Turnbull
Excellent quality item expensive but worth the extra as it will hopefully last for many years. And they do sizes for larger heads unlike many brands.
Review by Pj Mansfield
This is my 4th Tilley I love them. Whatever the style they just work! I found that size 71/4 in this style was half a centimetre smaller in stated size than a very old 71/4 that I have so needed to go to 73/8 59 centimetres. Only a centimetre difference but it matters. Brilliant!
Review by Debra Chatziapostolou
Great hat looking forward to wearing it on Safari. Love the colour and the fact that it packs flat!