Tilley Medium Curved Waxed Cotton Brim Hat - Olive with British Tan Trim
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: TWC7-OLIVE | Our code: 122634
Tilley Intermediate Curved Brim Hat. The medium brim outback is made with sturdy, durable 100% waxed cotton. It’s washable, really. Using the latest technology, this synthetic wax finish has the character of traditional waxed fabrics, but not the sticky hand.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8” Back: 2 3/4" Sides: 2 1/8"
- Weighs 4.7 ounces (133 grams)
- Fabric is 100% cotton, with a synthetic wax finish
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it. To rejuvenate the wax finish, simply put in dryer on tumble low for a few minutes
Review by A Smith (w Yorks)
Its a Tilley hat. A little too soon to judge comfort. I measured 58cm so ordered 7 1/4 the fit is snug but not over tight. My hair is a real close cut so the hat might be tight if I let it grow too long. The hat feels substantial and is not floppy. The lining is soft and has no stray threads. The wax finish is not greasy or leaves wax on your hands not sure yet if the finish will transfer to my jacket collar with long use so far so good.Overall I really like this hat the eyelets are a bit bright and shiny but that will change with age. Might be too warm on the head on hot sunny days though this weekend looks set for being wet so the hat will get a real test.Value? Good from Uttings overall the quality is reflected in the price.Oh and it looks good too.
Review by D Lugton
Own other Tilley products which I first discovered in Canada.Quality product which could be good summer or winter hat.