Tilley Medium Curved Brim Organic Cotton Airflo Hat - Khaki with Olive Green Underbrim
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: T5MO-KHAKI | Our code: 122627
Tilley Medium Curved Brim Organic Cotton Airflo Hat. Made with certified organic cotton, blended with a touch of spandex. This medium brim Hat is super-soft, lightweight, and oh- so- comfortable. The ¾” mesh in crown enhances the breathability.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+ , the maximum rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 2 5/8”; Back 2 ¾”; Sides: 2 1/8”
- Weighs 3.5 ounces / 99 grams
- Made from 98% certified organic cotton; 2% Spandex
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
Review by David
The quality of workmanship is immediately apparent and the feel of the hat on the head is really amazing not something Id ever have thought Id say about a hat! Expensive yes but the bestfitting hat Ive ever owned and it has a lifetime guarantee! Whats not to love? Tip on sizing: I was 58.5cm and tried both a 7 3/4 and 7 3/8 and found the 7 3/8 to be much more comfy. As they say in the fittings instructions if halfway through a size after measuring your head go one up.
Review by Diana Davey
I bought this for my husband and he is really pleased with the quality Im sure it will get massive use!
Review by Amalia Kuchlin
As described and fast delivery with premium delivery. A hat that should last for life.
Review by Mrs Margaret Chapman
Just what my husband needed for uva/b protection for holiday to India. Lightweight. Already has a Tilley hat . Very pleased with product.
Review by Robert Cook
After having my ears sunburned at our local highland games I ordered this hat, Scotland is not exactly known for very sunny days . But it happened this year July 2018. Just wish I had bought one a long time ago, ears neck and forehead now looked after , very comfortable to wear , and if I do say so myself it looks good also , 5 star's. Thanks,