Sky-Watcher Explorer-130P 130mm Parabolic Newtonian Reflector Telescope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 10712 | Our code: 113381
Choosing A Telescope
The EXPLORER-130P models feature premium-quality Parabolic Primary Mirrors, normally found in larger more expensive telescopes, to eliminate spherical aberrations, producing even sharper, higher-contrast images which are full of detail. A parabolic or more accurately a "paraboloidal" mirror, is ground to a shape which brings all incoming light rays to a perfect focus, on axis. In addition they feature 0.5mm Ultra-Thin secondary mirror supports, to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss.
- Magnifications (with Eyepieces supplied): x26 & x65
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Length: 650mm (f/5)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- Parabolic Primary Mirror
- 0.5mm Ultra-Thin Secondary Mirror Supports
- Red Dot Finder
- EQ2 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
"The quality of the star images cannot be faulted, and a higher magnification of Mars showed surface detail well"
Endorsed and recommended by Sir Patrick Moore CBE FRS (1923 - 2012)
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.