Oakley Mainlink Prizm Sunglasses - Grey Ink Frame/Prizm Black Lens
Manufacturer code: OO9264-3157 | Our code: 126950
Oakley Mainlink Prizm Sunglasses. The innovation behind a comfortably secure fit, Unobtainium® is integrated into the classic styling of this O Matter™ frame inspired by Oakley Crosslink™, blending sculpture with versatility that keeps up with active lifestyles.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.