Vortex Viper 6.5–20x50 PA Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 123867
Vortex Viper 6.5–20x50 PA Rifle Scope. Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
Viper riflescopes are rugged performers that hunters have come to rely on. Built using a one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube for strength and durability, the premium, fully multi-coated optics deliver the detail and color differentiation needed for hunting in any environment. Engineered and designed to perform where comparable scopes fall short, the Viper delivers. No questions asked.
- 6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for long range, predator/varmint, and target applications.
- Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a customized design that helps eliminate guesswork on hold-over and windage corrections. Good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
- Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
- Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on riflescope's left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-Bar: Allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Head BDC
Reticle Mil Dot
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|No. reticles available||2|
|Field of view||5.4-1.9 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||65 m/100m|