Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical Signature Picatinny Ring Mounts
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 125569
Burris 30mm Xtreme Tactical Signature Ring Mounts. New XTR Signature Rings were designed for the tactical shooter. They deliver plenty of holding power, with less weight.
Each ring set includes one set of the +/- 0 MOA concentric, one set each of the +/-5 MOA and +/-10 MOA, and two sets of the +/-20 MOA. With these inserts, it is possible to make 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 40 MOA of cant in the scope mount.
- Unique, self-centering, dual steel clamps with full cross-through connection assure proper center on any width Picatinny rail, while adding extra strength
- Revolutionary Pos-Align® Inserts technology, in a tactical ring configuration
- Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact for tremendous gripping power without damaging the scope finish
- Lets you virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
- Corrects misalignment caused by off-center receiver holes
- Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off-center
- No need for expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting
- Rugged, robust aluminum tactical rings save weight and mount on any Picatinny and some Weaver style rails
Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact, so you get all the clarity, sharpness, and brightness your optic can deliver.
- Virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
- Corrects any misalignment caused by receiver holes drilled off-center
- Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off center
- Makes expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting a thing of the past
Review by Squinty
Chunky solid mounts very well packaged in a Plano type locking boxSounds like a throwaway comment...... but they do what they are supposed to. three very small issues;Only one set of zero inserts of course if you had a perfectly straight scope you wouldnt need the Signature rings? But in my my humble opinion ...yes if youre attempting to dial out / dial in MOA correction and not just throwing in 3040moa elevation you really do need to know exactly where the bullet is going to start with. The inserts (as they should be) are tight on the scope but that also means lining up the scope and making adjustments to cant tricky. No torque settings for the top screws of the rings and with 6 screws per mount its a balancing act to get the tops down evenly.
Review by Phillip Barrett
These mounts provide an easy way of attaining the correct scope alignment to then take full advantage of the adjustment on the scope. Not the cheapest of mounts by far but a quality product and in my view worth the price. An added advantage is using plastic insets prevents any mark or scratching on the scope tube.
Review by James Sullivan
Totally delighted when I opened the box. Brilliantly thoughtout product. Even better than the original Zee Signature rings which is high praise. Ill never buy a different set of rings now!