Sky-Watcher Explorer-130 130mm Newtonian Reflector Telescope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 10922 | Our code: 113379
Choosing A Telescope
- Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
- Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
- Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
- Telescope Focal Lengh: 900mm (f/6.92)
- Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
- x2 Barlow Lens
- Red Dot Finder
- EQ2 Equatorial Mount
- Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
- 30% more Light Gathering than 114mm
"Our first test on the Sky-Watcher Explorer-130 was to check the collimation of the mirrors, which we found were well aligned. This scope has one of the largest mirrors in its price range, which is a great asset because it means it can gather more light...Optically, the quality of the field of view while studying the star Altair was very good using the supplied 25mm eyepiece. The star remained sharp across 80 per cent of the view, with only slight distortion close to the field edges….Taking everything into account, this telescope made observing the night sky enjoyable and relatively hassle free….great views coupled with ease of use."
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.