HIK Vision HikMicro Thunder 35mm Thermal Weapon Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: HIK-TH35 | Our code: 135495
HIK Vision HikMicro Thunder 35mm Thermal Weapon Scope. The Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope is a very flexible and innovative package from HIK Micro. The Thunder can be used in three configurations; a Thermal Weapon Scope, a Handheld Thermal Monocular and a Thermal Front Add-On (additional lens system required).
The Weapon Scope is supplied with a 2.1x magnification lens system and a detection distance of 1235m. Add the Picatinny rail and you're ready to attach to your rifle. Simply detach the Picatinny rail and the Thunder can be used as a Thermal Monocular.
Using the highly sensitive, SUB 35mK NETD, 384x288 17µm Thermal Sensor, the HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope delivers industry-leading detail and clarity in a compact and rugged package. The software built into the Thunder Weapon Scope is easy to use and would be instantly recognisable to anyone who has used a HIK Micro Thermal Monocular.
The Thunder shares many of the features including the choice of 4 colour palettes, Hot Track, and WiFi, in order to stream, record and control from your phone, plus NEW and exciting features like 'Picture-in-Picture', 5 reticle choices and in with the option of 3 colours.
At the heart of the Thunder is the HIK Vision 384x288px, 17µm thermal sensor (NETD Rating = 35mK).
- 35mK NETD Rating = One of the most sensitive sensors available on the market, detecting even the smallest temperature differences!
- This combines with the large, 35mm objective lens and focus system to achieve a crystal clear image and enhanced detection distances.
- Combine this with the HIK software that processes the image you see on screen and you have an unbeatable package that performs well above its price point.
T-Vision App: Connect – Control – Stream
- Connect your smartphone and take control of all features of the Thunder.
- The T-Vision app allows you to stream the output in real-time allowing you to share your viewpoint with a friend.
- You can also record images and video, optimise the colour profile, display settings and magnification all from the easy to use app.
- Activate Hot Tracking and your Thunder will highlight the hottest spot detected in the current frame with a green crosshair.
- This is useful to highlight small heat sources as you scan around.
- This feature can also be deactivated in the menu or controlled in the App.
What's In The Box
- HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope
- HIK Micro Thunder Thermal Weapon Scope Eyepiece
- Picatinny Rail System
- Rechargeable CR123A Batteries w/ Charger
- USB-C Cable
- Storage Bag
- Sensor 384×288px @ 17µm
- Objective Lens 35 mm / F1.0
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m) 1235 m
- Magnification (Optical) 2.14x
- Type Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels 384 x 288 px
- Pixel pitch, µm 17µm
- Frame rate, Hz 50 Hz
- NETD <35mK
- Objective lens F1.0
- Magnification (Optical) 2.14 x
- Magnification (Digital) 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view 10.0° × 8°
- Type 9.9mm, LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels 1024 × 768
- Eye Relief 45mm
- Colour Palettes Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Picture-in-Picture Yes
- Number of preloaded reticles 5 Reticle choices
- Reticle Colours White, Green, Red
- Video recording Yes
- Picture snapshot Yes
- Build in memory, Gb 16 Gb
- Hot Tracking YES
- WiFI hot spot YES
- T-Vision App support YES
- Degree of protection, IP code IPX7
- Water protection Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range -20 °C to 55 °C
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Dimensions, mm 187.2 mm × 62.5 mm × 59.2 mm
- Weight, kg 0.41 kg
- Operating time on battery
- (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled) 4.5 Hours continuous running
- Charging interface USB-C
- Battery type Replaceable CR123A
- Main Unit 3 Years
- Battery 2 Years