Vango Mambo 500 Tent (EX-DEMO) - Apple Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: EXD157 | Our code: 134307
Ex-Demo - As new, has been erected.
Vango Mambo 500 Tent. The new Mambo, is a 3-pole tunnel tent that offers generous sleeping space combined with a large, functional porch area for storing your camping essentials. This feature-packed tent includes Vango's patented TBS®II (Tension Band System) to provide additional stability in poor conditions, and all-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining. The Mambo is ideal for slightly longer trips and will also appeal to campers seeking a more spacious and comfortable weekend tent.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet - Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
|Dimensions||H: 185cm x W: 320cm x D: 440cm|
|Packed Width||69 cm|
|Packed Height||24 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||15 minutes|
|Fly Material||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH|
|Floor Material||Waterproof PE groundsheet|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.