Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SPR-1303 | Our code: 131448
Vortex Spitfire 3x Prism Scope. Fixed-power prism scopes have been topping ARs for decades thanks to their simple, compact and reliable design, but few have come close to the combination of value and performance of the Spitfire 3x. A custom reticle, designed to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges, takes all the guesswork out of the equation on shots from 0-500 yards. Meanwhile, the glass-etched reticle can be used with either the red or green illumination, or without any power at all like a traditional riflescope, making for an inherently reliable, "Always ready" platform.
Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
Included in the Box
- (2) Picatinny rails
- T-20 Torx wrench
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Flip caps
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Prism-Based Design: Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- Brightness Settings: Provides 12 variable illumination settings - adjusts for use in very dim to very bright lighting conditions.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
Reticle EBR-556B (MOA)
|Objective lens diameter||25 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||9.6 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||120 m/100m|