Vortex StrikeFire II Red Dot
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 130995
Vortex StrikeFire II Red Dot. When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Sleek rear-facing controls allow for easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof.
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for AR platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
- Fully Multi-Coated - Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Red/Green Dot - Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Brightness Settings - 10 Levels
- Parallax Free - All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the StrikeFire II's performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis - Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature - Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cantilever Ring Mount - Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief - Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity - Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life - 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
Reticle 4 MOA Dot
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.