Nordisk Svalbard 1 SI Tent - Dusty Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 112027 | Our code: 131347
Nordisk Svalbard 1 PU Tent. Very light, spacious and reliable one person tent.
The Svalbard 1 Sl is light, functional and spacious with the ability to withstand a hurricane (if pegged correctly!) It surpassed the magic 32.7m/s in our wind tunnel test and at the same time the pole construction allows plenty of space for storage inside the sleeping compartment with additional room for footwear and cooking in the small porch. It is easy and quick to pitch and pack down, plus since it is pitched inner first, it allows you to use the inner tent as a stand-alone on warm summer nights. Svalbard 1 is great for trekking as it packs small but performs big.
- Easy to pitch one man tent
- Spacious with small pack size and low weight
- Engineered pole construction for true sit-up height
- Inner pitched with option for stand alone inner tent
- Colour coded webbing for easy flysheet attachment
- High foot end for better comfort
- Withstands extremely strong winds
- High level of ventilation
- Porch with room for storage of gear
- Easy tuck-away storage pocket for inner doors & fly sheet door
- DAC poles
The story behind the name
Svalbard is an archipelago in the Arctic and the northernmost part of mainland Europe, right between Norway and the North Pole. It has seven national parks full of seabirds, polar bears, reindeer and marine mammals as the Arctic climate here is significantly warmer than other areas at the same latitude. Svalbard has only few roads which is why snowmobile, aircraft and boat are the preferred vehicles.
|Dimensions||H: 105cm x W: 275cm x D: 125cm|
|Packed Width||45 cm|
|Packed Height||15 cm|
|Pitching Style||Inner Pitched|
|Fly Material||40D Rip Stop 100% Nylon, Silicon Coated|
|Floor Material||40D Rip Stop 100% Nylon|
|Innertent Material||40D 100% Nylon|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.