Timberland Cross Mark Plain Toe Chukka (Men's) - Medium Brown Nubuck
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA1TQW | Our code: 130724
Timberland Cross Mark Plain Toe Chukka. Stay dry with a waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane in these men?s sneakerboots for when the rainclouds hit the city.
Designed with our AeroCore™ energy system in the sole so you can enjoy high-rebound cushioning as you explore the city in these men?s boots.
BUILT TO LAST
A lightweight but robust rubber outsole teams with premium full-grain leather for a hard-wearing footwear hero.
- AeroCore™ energy system for high-rebound cushioning
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® bootie construction
- Premium full-grain leather from a Leather Working Group Silver-rated sustainable tannery
- OrthoLite® footbed for cushioning and support
- Robust rubber outsole for hard-wearing grip
- Patterned outsole
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Ortholite® comfort foam insoles provide moisture transport, antimicrobial function and long–term cushioning. The ultra–breathable material wont break down or lose cushioning over time, keeping your footwear comfortable and supportive.
Keep dry and comfortable through the harshest winters and stormiest summers with Timberland®products featuring Gore-Tex waterproof technology. It keeps water from coming in yet allows internalmoisture – and you – to get outside.
AEROCORE ENERGY SYSTEM
We’ve created a super lightweight sole that provides comfortable cushioning so you can stay on yourfeet longer. It’s made of long-lasting materials that won’t break down over time. It gives you instantcushioning from the very first step.
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.