Vortex Viper Red Dot
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: VRD-6 | Our code: 130634
Vortex Viper Red Dot. The Viper Red Dot's super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. The Viper gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with suppressor height iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The 6 MOA dot diameter gets shooters on target fast.
Fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR 2032 battery.
- Note: The Viper comes with a Weaver / Picatinny mount—weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
- Weaver / Picatinny Mount
- T-10 Torx Wrench
- CR 2032 Battery
- Lens Cloth
- Flathead Wrench
- Protective Cover
Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in the Viper’s performance.
Compact and lightweight.
O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish
Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Unlimited Eye Relief
Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
14-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at the more common lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Lug/Screw Footprint: Compatible with Burris Fastfire/Docter
- If mounting to a handgun with slide cutout:
- Slide cutout type
- Glock MOS (9mm or .40) - (SHIM-BDS) - Use plate #1.
- Glock MOS (.45 or 10mm) (SHIM-BDS) - Use plate #5.
- M&P CORE- Plate 5 and the “C” screws
- FNX-45- (SHIM-BDS). Uses the non-Trijicon plate.
- Rear sight dovetail mounts:
- Sig P220 series- Mount available at EGWguns.com
- 1911s- Mounts available at EGWguns.com
- Springfield XD/XDM: Mounts available at Springer Precison.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.