Vango Mirage Pro 200 Tent - Pamir Green
Manufacturer code: TENMIRAGEP32151 | Our code: 128693
Vango Mirage Pro 200 Tent. The Vango Mirage is a semi geodesic 2 man tent which makes it ideal for pitching on hard ground and rough terrain because of its self-supporting, freestanding structure. This design also makes it very stable in harsh weather conditions to provide reliable shelter from the elements. which provides an excellent balance between weight and stability. Whilst the Mirage is a long standing classic of the Vango hiking range, the technical team never stop innovating and brought some improvements to the tent by introducing a ripstop flysheet, which delivers greater strength and reliability to the fabric. They have also included Yunan Eco Alloy poles, which provide weight savings and are produced using an acid free production process, making them kinder to the environment than traditional alloy poles. Yunan are well known for producing the highest quality alloy's, with superior strength to weight ratio. The Mirage benefits from a sizable interior including a large front porch area with its own groundsheet and a multi functional flysheet door allowing access from with side or to roll away completely for an open porch. Perfect on all terrains, this easy pitch tent is great for wild camps and multiday trekking.
- Flysheet: 68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm - Strong, durable fabric, now with a ripstop weave providing 13% more strength. Waterproof to a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- Yunan Eco Alloy Poles - Extremely high quality poles made with acid free processing by Yunan. These poles provide excellent strength in high winds as well as being very light.
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Multi-function flysheet door - Open from either side, or roll away completely for an open porch
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Vivid reflective high strength guylines - Provides high visibility in low light
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
|Dimensions||H: 105cm x W: 150cm x D: 310cm|
|Packed Width||48 cm|
|Packed Height||16 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||12 minutes|
|Pole Type||Yunan Eco Alloy Poles|
|Fly Material||68D 190T Ripstop Polyester 5000mm|
|Floor Material||70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet|
Review by Philip Henderson
Excellent tent..decent pegs. I would prefer the guylines to be a bit longer. Also make sure the tightening straps on the flysheet are fully loosened. before inserting the poles into the grommets. The inside length of the tent is good at 215 cm and there are plenty of side pockets. There is a very small hanging loop in the centre of the tent which could be easily expanded. The porch is large and functional. Overall excellent sturdy tent.
Review by Jacqueline Millar
Requires some technical skill found it is better for Silver and Gold DofE Participants.