Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope - V-Plex Reticle (MOA)
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CF2-31001 | Our code: 128376
Viper Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope - V-Plex Reticle (MOA). With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 1-inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
|Tube Diameter||1 inch|
|Objective lens diameter||32 mm|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||60 m/100m|
|Parallax correction||100 yards|