Leica Trinovid HD 10x32 Binoculars
Our code: 128192
Leica Trinovid HD 10x32 Binoculars. Compact, light and rugged – Our latest generation of Trinovid HD binoculars offers previously unattained viewing quality for outdoor and wildlife enthusiasts. The new Trinovid 32 HD models guarantee an exceptionally bright and clear view, pin-sharp resolution, superb colour fidelity and contrast. Thanks to their compactness and lightness, the Leica Trinovid 8x32 HD and Leica Trinovid 10x32 HD are the perfect travel companions. The rubber armoring provides not only a good grip but also offers durability and protection. As is the case with the top models in the Leica range, the lenses of all Leica Trinovid binoculars feature an extremely effective, water-resistant and dirt-repellent coating. Diopter corrections can be conveniently and easily applied with the right-hand eyepiece and personal settings for the eye-relief distance can be set by adjusting the eyecups with four click-stop settings. The Leica Trinovid 8x32 HD and the Leica Trinovid 10x32 HD are supplied complete with a new light and rugged bag that is made of water and dirt-repellent neoprene.
Our Leica Trinovid HD binoculars are developed for fast and universal use. They offer high optical quality and are extremely rugged at the same time,” says Nanette Roland, Product Manager, Leica Sport Optics. “Our engineers focused on creating a compact, lightweight binocular with highest optical quality.
- Excellent close-up focusing limit, large field of view, bright and clear images
- Enables breathtaking observations even in challenging lighting conditions
- Lenses fully coated with dirt-repellent coatings (AquaDura) against fog, rain and dust for a crystal clear sight even under difficult conditions
- Closest focusing distance: 1.0m
- Field of view at 1000m: 113m
- Transmission: 90%
- Eye relief: 16mm
- Weight (in grams): 660
- Length/Width (mm): 130x117
- Waterproofing (to depth in m): 4
- Accessories: Neoprene bag, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover
- Contoured neoprene carrying strap
- Lens cap
- Eyepiece cap
- Cordura bag
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
Review by Anthony Sharples
Image quality sharpness resolution contrast and brightness: 10. Eye relief no blackouts or shadows (I dont wear glasses) and eye comfort: 10. Focussing: 10. Build quality: 10. Field of view and depth of field: 9.Negatives none optical. Case no strap = no use. Binocular cases should be like Zeiss. Made with a flap and clasp and unzipped with a strong comfortable shoulder strap.