Vango F10 MTN 2 Tent - Alpine Green
Manufacturer code: TEKMTNA10002 | Our code: 127901
Vango F10 MTN 2 Tent. We've taken the mountaineer's favoured 4 pole geodesic design, and improved it with our Axial Hub pole system, and Vari-Pitch options. The multi award winning MTN 2 is the go to mountain tent for all UK or overseas trips. The ability to pitch the MTN 2 inner first, flysheet first with footprint, or flysheet and footprint only, makes this a versatile, free standing shelter especially good for use where you could be pitching in adverse weather conditions. Our 30D Nylon 6.6 Silicon/PU flysheet is light yet robust with fully taped seams, and is combined with a dependable 70D Nylon groundsheet. At 3.42kg, MTN 2 is the new benchmark for mountain tents.
- Classic geodesic design - 5 crossover points for free standing all-season stability
- Axial Hub pole structure - Connecting UL Poles at cross over points with Axial Hub. Provides increased pitching efficiency, strength and allows for Vari-Pitch options
- Cross over pole structure - Provides free standing tent before being pegged out. Great for hard to peg conditions such as snow, sand and hard ground
- Vari-Pitch - with our Axial Hub means this model can be pitched flysheet first, inner first or flysheet & footprint only, our most versatile tent design
- 30D ripstop nylon 6.6 - High quality ripstop nylon fabric in a 30 denier weight for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Siliconised/PU Backed - Outer face has a siliconised coating to enhance the water repellency, increase tear strength and protect against UV degradation. The underside has a polyurethane coating for waterproofing and to allow the seam tape to effectively bond with the tent
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- PU backed groundsheet with taped seams - Prevents water ingress
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Yunan UL Poles - High quality ultralite poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- Double-layer inner doors: zip away the breathable nylon for 100% mesh doors and maximum ventilation
- Expedition doors - Exit via top-half of door in built up snow. Good ventilation option
- Inner tent roof vents - Zipped ventilation to reduce condensation
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- Karabiner points - Strong and conveniently placed for hanging lighting or kit
- Pre-sewn internal loops - Option to create internal guy system to further increase the strength of geodesic tent
- Optional footprint - Protects inner tent from rough ground, and completes the Vari-Pitch options
- Side access vestibules - Roll back doors, or zip down to counter prevailing winds.
- Breathable ripstop inner fabric - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep. Ripstop weave for extended durability.
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Double vestibule - Access from both ends. Counter prevailing winds and/or extra storage space for kit intensive trips
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Woojin Lion Buckles - Dependable buckles. Designed specifically for use while wearing winter gloves
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Multiple reflective points - On pegging points for visibility in low light
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
|Dimensions||H: 110cm x W: 150cm x D: 380cm|
|Packed Width||49 cm|
|Packed Height||17 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||8 minutes|
|Pole Type||Yunan UL Poles|
|Fly Material||30D ripstop nylon 6.6|
|Floor Material||70 denier 6000mm nylon|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.