Vortex Diamondback 3–9x40 Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 126938
Vortex Diamondback 3–9x40 AO Rifle Scope. The Diamondback—loaded with features! First, the solid one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes the Diamondback riflescope virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil. Argon purging puts waterproof and fogproof performance on the agenda, and advanced fully multi-coated optics raise an eyebrow when crystal clear, tack-sharp images appear in the crosshairs.
- 3–9x40 riflescope is ideal for big game, predator/varmint, muzzleloader, slug shotgun, long range, and target applications.
- V-Plex reticle is the single best all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Head BDC
|Objective lens diameter||40 mm|
|No. reticles available||2|
|Field of view||13.6-4.5 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||70 m/100m|