Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 Binoculars
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: BAA794SA | Our code: 124656
Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 Binoculars. Get outstanding clarity and a wide field of view with MONARCH HG. Whether you’re birdwatching or tracking wild animals, you’ll have a wide field of view plus high optical performance with edge-to-edge sharpness, thanks to a Field Flattener Lens System and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass. See every detail in crisp clarity with the dielectric multilayer prism coating and high-quality multilayer coating ensuring exceptional brightness and natural colour fidelity. The sleek design is compact and lightweight, yet the magnesium alloy body is robust and durable. Ideal for any outdoor activity, it’s waterproof and fog-free. MONARCH HG binoculars are the discerning choice for high-performance optics.
- Wide apparent field of view (60.3° for 8x42 and 62.2° for 10x42). While realising a wide field of view, the Field Flattener Lens System assures a sharp and clear view all the way to the lens periphery.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration that causes colour fringing and realises a contrast-rich and high-resolution image
- High-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms while dielectric high-reflective multilayer coating is applied to the roof prisms, achieving a bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance, and natural colour fidelity
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution and contrast
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied on the objective lens and eyepiece surfaces
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Sturdy, lightweight magnesium alloy body
- Superior waterproof/fogproof performance with a nitrogen-filled body that resists water pressure to a depth of up to 5m/16.4 ft. for 10 minutes and prevents fogging inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to altitudes of 5,000m/16,404 ft. equivalent
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Objective lens caps are integrated to prevent loss
- Optional tripod adapter enables attachment to a tripod [TRA-3/Adaptor H (hard type)]
HIGH OPTICAL PERFORMANCE
Get clarity when it counts with an exceptional optical performance. Assess the entire landscape quickly with a wide field of view, while the Field Flattener Lens System offers a sharp and clear view all the way to the edge. Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration, so you see a contrast-rich and high-resolution image with natural colour fidelity. A high-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms to improve light transmission, plus a highly reflective dielectric multilayer coating is applied to the roof prism to enhance light reflection. This produces an exceptionally bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance.
SLEEK, LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE DESIGN
You can feel the quality in the stylish design of the MONARCH HG. Not only does it look good but it’s compact and lightweight too, making it easy to carry wherever you travel. The magnesium alloy body is tough, lightweight and durable, while the scratch-resistant lens coating helps to give your binoculars a long life of clear viewing and worry-free use.
ROBUST ENOUGH FOR ANY OUTDOOR ACTIVITY
Relax and pursue your hobbies in all weathers, as the nitrogen-filled body gives superior waterproof performance to a depth of up to 5 m for as long as 10 minutes. Internal fogging is prevented inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to an altitude of 5,000 m equivalent, so you’ll always see clearly when you need it most.
COMFORTABLE VIEWING FOR EVERYONE
You’ll always have a comfortable view with the MONARCH HG. Long eye relief ensures a clear field of view even if you’re wearing glasses, while the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. The dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents any unintentional rotation, so you’ll always have the perfect balance for your eyesight once you’ve made adjustments to suit your personal needs. There’s also an optional adapter that lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod for easy viewing over longer periods.
PRECISION-ENGINEERED FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY
Crafted for exceptional quality in all aspects, these binoculars offer precision engineering for crisp viewing that is second to none. Function is not sacrificed for form, so you’ll experience high performance in a compact body. As well as extraordinary brightness, practical features abound, like integrated objective lens caps so you never need to worry about losing them.
|Dimensions||W: 13.1cm x D: 14.5cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||121 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.9 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||62.2 m|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.