Timberland Earthkeepers Larchmont Chukka Boots (Men's) - Oakwood FG and Suede
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA13HD | Our code: 124608
Timberland Earthkeepers Larchmont Chukka Boots. When you need a rugged boot that looks just at home in the city and the country, invest in the clean lines of the Men’s Earthkeepers® Larchmont Chukka, where a chunky sole is evened out with a neat full-grain and suede upper. You get all the innovative technology from a self-cleaning lug, and an all-weather Timberland® boot that gives better footfall wherever you tread.
- Premium full-grain and suede leather upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability
- 100% organic cotton laces
- TPR welt for a premium look
- 100% PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Extra-soft 100% recycled PET footbed cover for exceptional comfort
- OrthoLite® PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
- Unique L7 lug design features multi-directional leading edges with beveled lug sidewalls that allow for self-cleaning and superior traction on a variety of surfaces
Review by Mrs D Wills
Bought these boots for my husband and he loves them (and so do I). Timberland boots are great quality and last for years. Practical and extremely comfortable. Sizes are good too as not many brands do half sizes after a size 10 1/2. Very smart casual boot. Not cheap but worth the money.
Review by K Newall
I have worn timberland boots for a good few years as they are made well extremely comfortable what i would consider to be value for money my latest pair are no exception Purchased from Ruttings.