Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Oxford Shoes (Men's) - Dark Brown
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 5550R | Our code: 124485
Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Oxford Shoes. The ever-reliable Oxford is given the Timberland® treatment, with the best of our weather-protective and comfort technology combined in a more formal style. The burnished look of these shoes gives them a worn-in vintage appeal which can work so well with denims and chinos alike. A waterproof premium-grade leather/suede upper will keep your feet dry, whilst a breathable footbed and lining provide extraordinarily comfy cushioning. A footwear essential to span the seasons, and your casual and formal wardrobes.
- Premium burnished waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery provides comfort, durability and keeps feet dry
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction for protection from the elements
- 100% organic cotton laces
- 100% recycled PET lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Leather-lined footbed from an LWG Silver-rated tannery tannery provides comfort and durability
- Rubber outsolesTM and Timberland® exclusive GripstickTM outsole is made with our stickiest recycled rubber, 42% to be exact, and features PU lugs
Fully seam-sealed and made of specially treated fabrics, this garment protects in wet, rainy conditions.
Review by Pencil Pusher
Always a good fit comfortable and last although because I wear regularly the soles (nonreplaceable) do wear out quicker than my other shoes.
Review by Will Burndred
Initial impression is very good fit ok seem to be comfortable and I dont think Ill have problems breaking them in (compared with other Timberland footwear I own). Nice colour and exactly what I was expecting.
Review by Umeshan Nandakumar
I liked the product hence purchased it Only been wearing for few days and so far it is comfortable and stylish.
Review by Colin
Very good shoes that are comfy straight out of the box. A little expensive as the souls wear out in about 18 months but look smart and are waterproof.
Review by Linda
These shoes were perfect in style and colour the delivery was also amazingly speedy; however the shoes were too large so I will be returning.I certainly am impressed with the price and service and will be both using and recommending Uttings to family and friends.
Review by John Prebble
The top of the heel of the right shoe is so rigid that it cut my heel the first time I wore them for a short period. I have never experienced this problem before. I bought this pair to replace an old pair of the same shoes which I liked a lot.I am waiting for my heel to heal before I have another attempt suitably protected by a plaster!