Vortex Crossfire II 4–12x40 AO Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CF2-31019 | Our code: 123879
Vortex Crossfire II 4–12x40 AO Rifle Scope. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal. Parallax from 10 yds to infinity!
- Tube Size: 25mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Hold BDC
|Objective lens diameter||40 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||7.5-2.6 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||50 m/100m|
Review by Mr L Colvin
Using on a pre-charged air rifle ..... A very nice scope for an entry level Vortex. I was using a Hawke 3-12-44SF that is pretty much the same money to buy and to be honest the Crossfire II blows the Hawke away for lens quality and brightness. Seriously considering replacing all of y current scopes with this model. Very impressed and very happy with my purchase, Uttings as always was a pleasure to use with this purchase.