Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 AO Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CF2-31045 | Our code: 123873
Vortex Crossfire II 6-24x50 AO Rifle Scope. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification. Parallax from 10 yds to infinity!
- Tube Size: 30mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Head BDC
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||5.3-1.3 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||40 m/100m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.