MTC Optics Viper Pro 3-18x50 IR Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: MTCVP31850 | Our code: 123065
Please note that MTC no longer include printed instruction manuals with their rifle scopes. Please click here to download the instruction manual for this scope.
The MTC Optics Viper was a ground-breaking rifle scope in many ways, respected throughout the shooting world. MTC is proud to announce the MTC Viper-Pro, the next generation in the Viper evolution. The MTC Viper Pro is a brand-new design, with a number of innovative new features to further add to the satisfaction of using an MTC product.
- Larger times six magnification range: 3-18x magnification
- Super bright multi coated optics for a new standard of light transfer
- Patented magnetic, rotating flip-up lens covers
- Patented magnifying lens in rear cover for head-up display
- Patented range ?window? on elevation turret
- ?Smart? range turret; geared to make up to 3 rotations of the turret relate to a single rotation of a customisable range display window
- Side parallax ? 10 yards to infinity
- Illuminated reticle with separate on/off button (Uses CR2032 battery).
Sidewheel and Sunshade sold separately
All MTC Viper-Pro riflescopes feature the new magnifying lens in the rear cover. This permits easy reference to turret settings and increased ease of use.
Please note, mounts are not supplied with this rifle scope
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
Review by Paul Briggs
Got the viper on my other gun so I bought the new viper pro for my new gun in march 2017 it's good But the cross hairs are to thin cannot see the cross in daylight,%2B the light switch is not as good as the viper,but hay ho cannot do owt now,all I can say is if buying one have a good look at it not like me give me the old viper.