Timberland Earthkeepers Larchmont WP Waterproof Chukka Boots (Men's) - Glazed Ginger
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CA12ES | Our code: 121720
Timberland Earthkeepers Larchmont Chukka Boots. When you need a rugged boot that looks just at home in the city and the country, invest in the clean lines of the Men’s Earthkeepers® Larchmont Chukka, where a chunky sole is evened out with a neat full-grain and suede upper. You get all the innovative technology from a self-cleaning lug, and an all-weather Timberland® boot that gives better footfall wherever you tread.
- Premium full-grain and suede leather upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for comfort and durability
- 100% organic cotton laces
- TPR welt for a premium look
- 100% PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Extra-soft 100% recycled PET footbed cover for exceptional comfort
- OrthoLite® PU footbed made from 5% recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
- Unique L7 lug design features multi-directional leading edges with beveled lug sidewalls that allow for self-cleaning and superior traction on a variety of surfaces
Review by Richard Harper
This is my 4th pair of Timberland Earthkeepers which I wear all day to work lunchtime walks on the beach with the dogs and dining out. They always stay smart and waterproof for at least a year and I still find the old pairs useful around the fields.
Review by J Jax
Great boots. Top quality. Sizing is spot on. Im a 10 in dress shoes and this size fits perfectly. Dont listen to the people who say this is off.
Review by Mark Meredith
Have worn Timberland boots for as far back as I can remember but recently bought a pair of Next boots to save some money. Big mistake; kidded myself that they were good but after 2 weeks realised that they had nothing on Timberland!!The Larchmont is a great boot which is extremely comfortable and very stylish. Im normally a 10 but had to drop down to a 9.Highly recommended.Buy cheap. Buy twice!!!
Review by Mr Andrew Brown
Fit my fat feet!Im mean I have broad feetquality of materials and construction faultless Thinking of buying another pair for later!