Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Chelsea Boot (Men's) - Black
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 5551R | Our code: 121664
Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Chelsea Boot. Our Earthkeepers® Stormbuck Chelsea Boot is a perennial favorite. Premium burnished waterproof full-grain leather uppers are complemented by stretchy side goring panels, making it easy to pull these boots on seconds before your next adventure begins. For comfort during all-day wear, we’ve added our exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology to cushion your feet whether you’re on wooded trails, city streets or cobblestone pathways.
- Premium burnished waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper from a tannery rated Silver by the Leather Working Group for its improved water, energy and waste management practices
- Convenient pull-on styling
- 100% recycled PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and eco-conscious
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed provide all-day comfort and support
- Timberland® exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole is made with 42% recycled rubber
Review by David Townsley
Top quality boots which I purchased to replace my 6 years old pair of Timberland Chelsea boots. The new pair are as good quality as the first pair and are stylish and a comfortable fit and I know I will get many years of wear from them.
Review by Marcus Haig
The shoes are great good quality perfect fit would highly recommend nice and comfortable will buy another pair what else can I say perfect no hassle in making the purchase
Review by Sheila Southern
Even though size first purchased were slightly too small exchange was no bother.Item was a far superior product to others purchased elsewhere.Certainly very happy to order again.
Review by Cavelle Priestley-bird
Pleased with the boots. Will have to wait and see if partner likes them an Xmas present.
Review by Colin Mackenzie
Brilliant. Had these boots many times over the last 10 years or so. Great for outdoors in winter for long walks on any terrain.