Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Chukka Boot (Men's) - Dark Brown
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 5557R | Our code: 121662
Timberland Earthkeepers Stormbuck Chukka Boot. Exclusive to Timberland, the Earthkeepers® Stormbuck Chukka makes a handsome choice for your off-duty gets ups. This waterproof suede style is a boot you can definitely rely upon when wet weather looks likely!
- Premium burnished waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper from an LWG Silver-rated tannery provides comfort, durability and keeps feet dry
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction for protection from the elements
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Extra-soft 100% recycled PET lining for exceptional comfort
- Leather-lined footbed from an LWG Silver-rated tannery tannery provides comfort and durability
- Green RubberTM and Timberland® exclusive GripstickTM outsole is made with our stickiest recycled rubber, 42% to be exact, and features PU lugs
Review by Grace
Product looks exactly like the picture perfect colour and style. These were bought for my dad and he loves them! True fit and design.
Review by Siobhan
Product came very quickly and in perfect condition. This item was about £40 cheaper than in the shops. I would have no hesitation in using this company again
Review by David
Rugged waterproof and comfortable without being too heavy or cumbersome. Great for every day use. 1 star removed as they started to leak after 6 months of heavy use however they were replaced under warranty with no questions asked. Fit is as expected.... I usually come up between UK 11 and 12. Bought a UK11.5 and they fit perfectly.
Review by Kenneth Callaghan
I am usually a UK size 8 but found this boot too big and exchanged it for a UK size 7.5 which was perfect. For this particular boot I would recommend a half size smaller than your normal shoe size.
Review by Clarke Mckelvie
I was supprised Timberland recommended a half size above my normal shoe.So far they are a reasonable fit and comfortable.