Swarovski EL 12x50 WB Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW12X50 | Our code: 121406
Swarovski Cleaning Set Optics (CSO) (RRP £46.00)
Swarovski Cleaning Set Optics (CSO). The CSO cleaning set optics allows a thorough and gentle cleaning of all optical lenses. The set consists of a lens cleaner, a cleaning brush, a dust blower and two microfiber cloths in different sizes - all practically packed in a high-quality bag.
Swarovski EL 12x50 Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars. Thanks to the high magnification and a detail resolution second-to-none, you will be presented with opportunities you could have never even imagined. The EL 50's outstanding design allows you to observe with a steady hand. They are the ideal binoculars for seeing more.
Accurate In Every Detail
EL 50 binoculars offer a strong magnfication and excellent sharpness of detail.
The most compact 50mm binoculars that are second-to-none. They impress with their perfect weight balance and allow you to hold them steadily in your hand.
Larger exit pupils provide brighter images at twilight.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 6.7cm x W: 13.1cm x D: 17.4cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||100 m|
|Angular Field of View||5.7 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||2.8 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||4|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||19 mm|
Review by Neil Hutchinson
Although people talk about shake at 10x magnification or higher I have no such issues due largely to the weight and balance.Clarity is as you would expect I got these for more distant viewing of sea birds but to be honest I have no problems tracking closer and smaller birds.