Swarovski EL 10x32 WB Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW10X32 | Our code: 121402
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition (RRP £169.99)
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition.
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Swarovski Basic Cleaning Set (RRP £25.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set basic includes moist cleaning cloths, a cleaning brush, cleaning fluid, and a microfiber cloth. Ideal for cleaning all kinds of lenses.
Swarovski EL 10x32 Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars. Swarovski EL Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars combine Swarovski's unparalleled technology and optical quality and a compact, lightweight design to provide the perfect choice for anyone seeking a high end compact pair of binoculars.
Compact, Light Design
The small El 2 binoculars fit perfectly in your hand and are the ideal choice where size and weight are important factors.
Impressive Optical Performance
Top marks for optics and luminosity, as well as an outstanding field of view of 141m/120m.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 5.7cm x W: 12.6cm x D: 13.8cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||120 m|
|Angular Field of View||64 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.9 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||5|
|Interpupillary Distance||54-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
Review by Day Ks
Spectacular binoculars! Extra magnification compared to 8x32 really makes a difference
Review by Bv / Wimbledon
Excellent quality and performance for this this size. Very well suited for long walks stalking crawling when bigger bino will be on your way and will keep banging over your chest and firearm.