Swarovski EL 8x32 WB Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW8X32 | Our code: 121401
Swarovski Cleaning Set Optics (CSO) (RRP £46.00)
Swarovski Cleaning Set Optics (CSO). The CSO cleaning set optics allows a thorough and gentle cleaning of all optical lenses. The set consists of a lens cleaner, a cleaning brush, a dust blower and two microfiber cloths in different sizes - all practically packed in a high-quality bag.
Swarovski EL 8x32 Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars. Swarovski EL Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars combine Swarovski's unparalleled technology and optical quality and a compact, lightweight design to provide the perfect choice for anyone seeking a high end compact pair of binoculars.
Compact, Light Design
Small and lightweight, Swarovski EL Binoculars fit perfectly in your hand making them the ideal choice where size and weight are important factors.
Impressive Optical Performance
Top marks for optics and luminosity, as well as an outstanding field of view of 141m/120m.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 5.7cm x W: 12.6cm x D: 13.8cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||141 m|
|Angular Field of View||61 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.9 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||4|
|Interpupillary Distance||54-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
Review by Mr Robert Revitt
Because of weather conditions since purchasing this product I have had limited use of the same but when used has been pleased with its performance
Review by Anthony Sharples
The perfect pair of binoculars. Razor sharp and extremely bright. Excellent eye relief and eye placement comfort. Wide field of view. No CA. Light enough for Summer birding. Excellent design.
Review by Tony Sharples
Incredibly sharp and extremely bright. Superb eye relief and eye placement comfort. CA virtually none existent. Very good focussing (not as smooth anti-clockwise as Leica). Excellent field of view and depth of field. Unbeatable looks and design, and the right colour:green (Zeiss - take note). Build quality 9 (Noctivid's 10). At just under 600 grams, with alpha 42 sharpness and transmission, almost perfect. An awesome pair of binoculars.
Review by Gt
Amazing binocular very light and sharp.The light transmission is unbelievable for a 32 mm optic,possibly one of the top five binoculars in the world.
Review by Anthony Prince
Absolutely fabulous. They are as good as the recommendations and reviews I had read before purchase.
Review by Mas
These are 1000% better than my old poros but are taking some getting used to as I wear spectacles and have to tilt my head up to get a view without shadows perhaps as I use them more the funny angle will come easier. yes you do know they are the bees knees tho.
Review by Stu Paterson
Having bought the el 8.5x 42 binoculars from uttings over 3years ago I knew how good the el range was. So when it was time to buy another set of bins for every day use there was only one choice.... Yup the 8x32 el wb swarovision. All the attributes and dynamics are here in abundance, the clarity and field of vision second to none. Without doubt one of if not the finest compact binoculars on the market.