Z-Aim Pro Stalker Sling
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 9902 | Our code: 120164
Z-Aim Pro Stalker Sling. Z-aim Pro Stalker sets a new standard in how a rifle sling should be constructed. The innovative design gives the user a number of benefits, compared to traditional single or double gun slings. Developed in Sweden, its the only rifle sling on the market which has effectively solved the problem of how to comfortably and securely carry a rifle together with a backpack.
Multifunctional - double rifle sling or as a single sling and game carrier separately.
- The optimal choice when skiing, biking, riding, climbing, walking, running or leading a dog in a leash - even with rifle and backpack.
- Quickly and easily adjustable non-slippery system. Pro-Stalker positions your firearm, in a stable and firm position on your back releasing both hands.
- Without backpack, the rifle will lean on its side. The thick and broad Neoprene shoulder strap, in combination with the chest strap, erases the weight of your rifle. You will forget that you are even carrying it.
- With a single handgrip you can switch Pro-Stalker to an ordinary gun-sling and game carrier by loosening the chest strap from the shoulder strap. Connecting the chest strap to the loose loop extension to create a game carrier. See more instructions by looking at the images above.
Pro-Stalker - designed for the active hunter.
- Z-aim Pro-Stalker is a top quality product; made of UV and cold proof material in buckles and straps.
- The shoulder strap is of 11 mm thick and 65 mm broad Neoprene with ends of real leather.
- All straps and endings are cross-stitched to reach maximum possible strength. No metal components are used, to avoid unnecessary noise.
- The weight is no more than 150 grams. Simply a superb and innovative piece of kit that will be money well spent.
Review by Andy Gunn
Ive got 2 of these slings and am buying another 2. If you walk anywhere with a rifle and you dont want to keep correcting a standard sling as it keeps slipping off your shoulder. if you want 2 hands free for a stick and bino's or thermal spotter. Climbing obstructions is made easy with the sling. Removing the rifle from the shoulder onto a stick is a simple smooth operation. Carrying a ruck sack is also made possible with the rifle slung over the shoulder using the sling.
Review by Bryan Collins
Very good product I have 3 to save the effort of fiddling with the fixings swapping from rifle to rifle.. Works as advertised and I have had none of the problems that others have described.
Review by Paul Pettener
This sling is great for carrying your rifle as all the online videos show, but thats all they talk about. When it comes to actually firing the rifle its a different story the part of the sling which is attached to the grip of the rifle just gets in the way and spoils the grip while shooting and worst of all for me the bolt has become trapped between the the sling and grip on more than one occasion while operating, its just in the way all the time.
Review by Paul Barker
deer carry strap fell apart on first use.