Wiley X XL-1 Advanced Changeable Sunglasses - Smoke Grey, Light Rust & Clear / Matte Black
Manufacturer code: WX-292 | Our code: 113582
With goggles soul in a sunglasses body, this modular eyewear has become the preferred choice of military and law enforcement personnel. This addition to Wiley X's line of “Made-in-the USA” tactical eyewear products is engineered to provide military and law enforcement users with ballistic eye protection and superior performance in harsh conditions such as bright sun, howling winds and blowing sand.
XL-1 ADVANCED is part of Wiley X Eyewear´s successful Changeable Series sunglasses, designed for easy switching of lenses in the field to adapt to changing environments, tactical situations and light conditions.
These spectacles are lightweight for all-day wearing comfort and feature double injected temple tips for added stability during heavy action. The Wiley X XL-1 Advanced provides superior ballistic protection.
|SMOKE GREY LENSES* Maximum glare reduction. Won't distort colors. Excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 15%-20% depending on frame style, 12% WX Abby, 11% Polarized.|
|CLEAR LENSES Maximum light transmission. See precise color values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 89%.|
|LIGHT RUST LENSES Filters out blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. Enhance contrast in medium to low-light conditions. Light transmission: 53%.|
- Changeable lenses provide all day protection
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003+ Safety
- No Tears system for total sun/sand/wind protection
- Removable Ultra Foam gasket
- Double injected temple tips for added stability
- Light transmission: Smoke Grey – 15% / Clear – 89%
New Matte Frame
- Frame provides 90 degree wrap-back, eliminating tunnel vision
- NVG compatible
- Frame protects eyes from wind, sun, glare, fragmentation
- Heat resistant material
- Elastic strap has Tri-Glide system to adjust length
- Elastic mini strap attaches to temples through T-Peg Docking
- Frame supports RX lenses
- Double injected temples grip head
- 8 base 2.0mm Selenite
- Polycarbonate lenses
- T-Shell and Foil lens coatings for anti-scratch and anti-fog protection
- Lenses provide 100% UVA / UVB protection and distortion free clarity
- Zipper top nylon case
- Elastic strap
- Cleaning cloth
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.