Wiley X Saber Advanced Changeable Sunglasses - Smoke Grey, Clear & Light Rust / Matte Black
Manufacturer code: WX-308 | Our code: 113595
The protective sunglass SABER ADVANCED is designed for shooting sports and other tactical situations. This tactical eyewear is specially compatible for use with hearing protection. The sturdy temple arms can be removed quickly, and replaced with a snap-in elastic strap to both reduce pressure on the sides of the head and ensure a secure fit during heavy action.
This lightweight design also features an Ultra Foam Brow Bar to keep sweat and debris off your face, dual injected non-slip adjustable temples and a tailored nosepiece that adjusts to various size noses for a secure, comfortable fit.
Whichever lens you use, they will provide you with 100% UV protection. Plus, the SABER ADVANCED boasts a 3.0 mm lens – the thickest in the industry. This level of performance and protection has made Wiley X a leading supplier of eyewear to several tactical and elite Special Forces units around the globe.
This eyewear meets stringent military ballistic standards as well as high impact certification - with a solid 3 mm thick lens, the thickest, most durable lens available in the tactical eyewear market.
Three lens package which includes Smoke Grey, Clear and Light Rust lenses makes it easy to switch lenses in the field to adapt to changing environments, tactical situations and light conditions.
SMOKE GREY LENSES* Maximum glare reduction. Won't distort colors. Excellent in bright/glare conditions. Light transmission: 15%-20% depending on frame style, 12% WX Abby, 11% Polarized.
CLEAR LENSES Maximum light transmission. See precise color values. Hazy or overcast, dusk/dawn conditions. Light transmission: 89%.
LIGHT RUST LENSES Filters out blue light waves, the chief component of glare and haze. Enhance contrast in medium to low-light conditions. Light transmission: 53%.
- NVG compatible ultra low profile frame
- Dual injected non-slip adjustable temple tips
- Adjustable wire core nose piece for a custom fit
- Ultra foam brow bar prevents debris and sweat from entering field-of-view
- Removable snap on adjustable temples can be replaced with tactical goggle strap for high intensity operations / training
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Adjustable take flight nose piece accommodates any face / nose bridge
- T-Shell anti-scratch hard coat for longer lens life
- Superior lateral protection
- Light transmission: Smoke Grey – 15% / Clear – 89% / Light Rust – 53%
Standards And Regulations
- MIL-PRF-313013 Ballistic Impact
- ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Velocity Impact
- ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Mass Impact
- Available through GSA
Includes micro fiber bag.
Review by Ged Lineham
Really good glasses the lenses are a little stiff to change but otherwise excellent
Review by Christopher Parker
Used for the first time at a competition shoot and managed to win a prize. Very good glasses for the price would recommend. I used the Vermillion colour against a mainly green background.