Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR Tactical 8.5-25x42 Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 17 120 | Our code: 102889
Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR Tactical 8.5-25x42 Rifle Scope. Following on from the successful Hawke Sidewinder 30 IR range of riflescopes Hawke Optics is proud to announce a new Tactical range of riflescopes.
- The super strong 30mm body tube is finished in a dark matt black to prevent unwanted reflections
- The fully Multi-coated 30 mm optical system gives a brighter clearer image, designed to perform in low light hunting and shooting conditions.
- A glass etched reticule in either SR or ½ Mil dot design, gives more accurate aiming points, with on line reticule calibration from Hawke Optics BRC and Chairgun programmes.
- The 10X and 20X ½ Mil dot reticles are of a fully floating design. They feature dots and ‘ties’ spaced at ½ Mil-Dot spacing. The hollow bars are calibrated for 0.2 Mil spacing and whole Mil spacing.
- Choice of either 38mm or 42mm objective lens, smaller diameter objective enables a lower mounting position on rifles, keeping the shooters head lower and better barrel alignment.
- Side focus parallax control, with optional 2” wheel extension supplied, min 10 yards to infinity.
- Large easy grip turrets with 1/4MOA clicks, resettable for zero and locking for extra security.
- Illuminated red/green reticule with 5 separate levels of brightness including ultra low settings (1-3) for Dawn & Dusk & high settings (4&5) for daytime. Black in off position.
- Adjustable ocular focus with anti-recoil lock ring.
- Non slip Zoom ring with secure thumb bump for a more positive action.
- Supplied with 4” long sunshade to prevent glare in bright conditions.
- Complete with metal flip-up covers to protect the outer lenses.
Reticle 20x Half Mil Dot
|Tube Diameter||30mm Monotube Construction|
|Objective lens diameter||42 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
Review by 12bore
As with all Hawke optics, you can expect superb quility for your money. I have one of these on my R10, and it's a little on the medium to heavy side when mounted, but it compliments the rifle very well, along with medium sportmatch mounts. If you mount one of these to an R10 or another rifle with shroud, the only draw back is you are unable to screw the lens cover on as the optic is so low the barrel. Anyway excellant scope, and I rate it highly as with all Hawke products.