ATN OTS-XLT 160 2.5-10x (160x120) 19mm Thermal Monocular
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: TIMNOXL125X | Our code: 138711
ATN OTS-XLT 160 2.5-10x (160x120) 19mm Thermal Monocular. The new OTS-XLT thermal monocular from ATN is an affordable thermal monocular designed to support both video recording and picture capturing during your outdoor activity. At just about 0.81 lb, the OTS-XLT is a fairly lightweight night vision monocular that’s already becoming very popular among hunting enthusiasts. This lightweight nature makes the infrared monocular very suitable for use in search and rescue missions since it’s easy to carry around. In terms of power consumption, this thermal monocular runs on an advanced power source that’s able to keep it in constant action for over 10 hours, allowing you ample time to accomplish your mission and outdoor fun activities. The OTS-XLT also comes with very simple controls designed for optimal efficiency. Any new user can learn and use the affordable OTS-XLT night vision monocular with ease.
The device can detect the distance between the target and the observation position.
RECORD VIDEO/ CAPTURE PICTURES
Record your Hunting Adventure with Video Recording and or Take Photos to bring your adventures back home to share with friends, family and on social media.
The device can detect the highest temperature spot in the scene and mark it on display.
ULTRA LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
Digital handheld thermal monocular with over 10+ hrs of continuous use
Light weight and Ergonomic — this is one tool you'll want at all times!
- Lens: 25 mm
- Sensor: 160x120 px / 17 µm 50 Hz
- Magnification: 2.5 – 10x
- Field of view, degrees: 6.5x4.9
- Core: ATN Obsidian Core LT
- Micro Display: 720×540 px
- IP rating: IP67
- Charging USB, type: C
- Video Record Resolution: 720×576 px
- Internal Storage: 8 Gb
- Color modes: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Color
- Battery life (Li-ion): ≈10 hr
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +131°F / -20°C to 55°C
- Dimensions: 6.85” × 2.63” × 2.08” / 174 × 67 × 53 mm
- Weight: 0.81 lb / 370 g
- Human Detection Range: 850m
- Human Recognition Range: 425m
- Human Identification Range: 210m
- Warranty: 2 years