Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB Laser Rangefinding 10x42 Binoculars
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: LRF302 | Our code: 135646
Vortex Fury HD 5000 AB Laser Rangefinding 10x42 Binoculars. The next generation Fury® HD 5000 AB takes the guess work out of dialing long-range shots with in-display ballistic data and built-in environmental sensors and wind bearing capture mode, which means less time calculating ballistics and more time putting rounds down range. With the Applied Ballistics® Elite solver built right in, you can pair with the FURY HD app to create custom ballistic profiles, and with popular Kestrel® and Garmin® devices for the ultimate in real-time precision. Put simply, it's a smarter way to shoot.
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause Vortex promise to take care of you.
- Range Reflective 5-5000m
- Range Tree 5-2400m
- Range Deer 5-1600m
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Ballistic Mode Displays the actual line of sight range and wind/drop solution.
- Best Mode Displays the strongest range result. Intended to be the primary mode.
- Last Mode Displays the furthest distance when ranging/panning/scanning. Ideal for ranging targets behind potential obstructive objects in the foreground - like brush, trees and rocks.
- HCD Horizontal Component Distance (HCD) mode for angle compensated ranging.
- Scan This feature displays continual distance readings when panning across a landscape or tracking a moving animal.
Reticle BAL Holdover
BAL Holdover Display
The Fury® HD 5000 AB uses LOS (Line of Sight) ranging and built in Applied Ballistics® Elite Solver to calculate and display real-time ballistic holdovers. Capable of calculating and displaying holdovers out to 5000 yards on reflective targets.
- Glasspak Binocular Harness
- Comfort Neck Straps
- Tethered Objective Lens Covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
- CR2 Battery
|Dimensions||H: 14.7cm x W: 12.7cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||107 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.1 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||5.6 m|
|Eye Relief||16.7 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.