HIK Vision HIK Micro LYNX PRO 19mm 35mK Smart Thermal Monocular
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: HIKVUL19 | Our code: 135594
HIK Vision HIK Micro LYNX PRO 19mm 35mK Smart Thermal Monocular. The HIK Micro Lynx Pro 19mm bridges the gap between the 15mm and 35mm models by introducing many of the features found on the premium models into a more cost-effective package. The Lynx Pro is built on the same compact chassis as the popular, pocket-sized 15mm model from HIK Micro but with the key additional feature of a focus ring around the objective lens. This allows you to precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
The Lynx Pro is the first Thermal Monocular from HIK Micro to use a 384x288px 12µm sensor. This change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target) whilst also helping to reduce the cost of the unit.
HIK has also included the large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
You will find all of the usual HIK Micro features; 4 colour profiles, digital magnification up to 8x and T-Vision App compatibility; Connect, Stream and Record to your smart phone.
- 35mK NETD Rating - one of the most sensitive sensors available on the market, detecting even the smallest temperature differences!
- Objective Focus Ring - precisely adjust the image to optimise your view over a wide range of distances.
- 384x288px 12µm sensor - this change in pixel pitch boosts your magnification up to 1.8x allowing a detection distance of 897m (Human size target).
- 1280 x 960px LCOS Screen - featuring the same large screen from the 35mm models, producing a clear and easy-to-use view of your surroundings.
- Hot Track - activate Hot Tracking and your Lynx Pro will highlight the hottest spot detected in the current frame with a green crosshair.
- 4 Colour Profiles
- 8x Digital Magnification
- T-Vision App compatibility - Connect, Stream and Record to your Smart Phone.
- Sensor: 384×288px @ 12µm
- Objective Lens: 19mm
- Detection Range (Human 1.8 x 0.5m): 897m
- Type: Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution, pixels: 384 × 288 px
- Pixel pitch, µm: 12µm
- Frame rate, Hz: 50 Hz
- NETD: <35mK
- Objective lens: F1.0
- Magnification (Optical): 1.86x
- Magnification (Digital): 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Field of view : 13.8° × 10.4° (H × V)
- Type: 10 mm LCOS
- Resolution, Pixels: 1280 x 960
- Colour Palettes: Black Hot, White Hot, Red Hot, Fusion
- Build in memory, Gb: 8 Gb
- Hot Tracking : YES
- WiFI hot spot: YES
- T-Vision App support: YES
- Degree of protection, IP code: IP67
- Dust protection: Protected against dust ingress
- Water protection: Protected against temporary submersion in water
- Operating temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C
WEIGHT & SIZE
- Dimensions, mm: 171 mm × 61 mm × 57 mm
- Weight, kg: 0.31 kg
- Operating time on battery (WiFi & Hot tracking disabled): 7.5 hours continuous running
- Charging interface: USB-C
- Battery capacity after 1000 cycles: 80%
- Main Unit: 3 Years
- Battery: 2 Years
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.