Guide IR TrackIR TK35 Thermal Imaging (400x300) Monocular
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: GUI-TRACKIR-35 | Our code: 135440
Guide IR TrackIR TK35 Thermal Imaging (400x300) Monocular. The TrackIR Series of thermal imaging monocular features a 400x300 17µm <50mK NETD thermal sensor & image enhancement for performance imaging combined with a 50Hz refresh rate and a 1280x960 HD LCOS display resulting in a smooth & crisp viewing experience. The TrackIR 35 has a native magnification of 2.3x, with a digital zoom of 4x, resulting in a 9.2x total magnification which alongside the units long distance detection (Humans: 1000m, Vehicles: 2400m) makes this unit perfect as a thermal spotter.
Features a built-in stadiametric rangefinder for measuring the distance of known objects as well as Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode which adds a zoomed-in display-box within the main viewfinder, this allows the user to hone-in on their subject whilst maintaining full awareness of the wider field of view.
The unit has an internal Li-Ion battery pack with an operating time of up to 5 hours and can be recharged via USB Cable.
The TrackIR Series can also connect to a smartphone via a dedicated App, this allows the unit to be operated remotely, share captured photos & videos as well as be live viewed.
- Thermal Sensor: 400x300 17µm <50mK NETD
- Spectral Range: 8µm-14µm
- Detection Range: 1000m (Human: 1.8mx0.5m), 2400m (Vehicle: 2.3mx2.3m)
- Magnification: 2.3x-9.2x
- Digital Zoom: 1x-4x (Smooth)
- Focus: 35mm/F1.2 (Manual)
- Field of View: 11.1°x8.3°
- Display: 1280x960 (0.4") LCOS Colour
- Dioptre: -4 to +2
- Frame Rate: 50Hz
- Colour Palettes: White hot, black hot, iron red, blue hot, red hot
- Scene Modes: Enhanced, Highlight, Natural
- Picture-in-Picture Mode: Yes
- Power: Internal Li-Ion (2x18650 6000mAh)
- Operating Time: >5h
- Ports: Micro-USB-C, Video Out, Memory Card Slot
- Internal Memory: 16GB
- Operating Temperature: -10? to 50?
- Protection: IP66
- Drop Rating: 1m
- Weight: 485g
- Dimensions: 192x65x71mm
- Photo & Video Capture
- Hotspot Tracking
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Wi-Fi/ App
- Compensation Modes: Auto comp./ shutter comp./ scene comp.
- Indicate Box: Red, yellow, green (coordinates of the indicator box are adjustable)
- Image Enhancement
- Brightness & contrast
- Auto power-off
- Auto sleep
- Super power-save mode
- Indicator off
- Thermal Imager
- USB Cable
- Micro HDMI Cable
- Lens Cover
- Wrist Strap
- Lining Package
- Quick Start Guide
Review by Hywel Griffith
The images you see on YouTube etc arent as good as you see on the units screen when moving you have to stop for 1/2 a second or so for the image to become clear its slightly foggy when scanning/moving its noticeable when your used to Pulsar on paper it seemed like it would be better then a helion but its about the same.