Shimano 2 Piece+tips Nexave Lite/Rough Ground Surf Rod - 13ft (with the tip) (supplied with a choice of 2No 57cm Tips)
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 134925
Shimano 2 Piece + tips Nexave Surf Rod - 13ft. The Nexave 2PC is a strong rod with a fast progressive action with good casting qualities. It comes in 2 models: a Lite version (good for allround usage with leads up to max 120 gram) and a Rough Ground version (for heavy-duty usage with leads up to 225 gram). The Lite has a Pac Bay Plate reel seat and the Rough Ground a Shimano Sliding reel seat. This sliding reel seat gives the angler full control, because with this the height of the reel can be adjusted.
- High Modulue Full Carbon blank with fast-progressive action for distance casting
- Mid-priced rod with excellent casting abilities and beautiful look
- Seaqguide stainless steel guides and Shimano plate reel seat on the Lite model
- Shimano Slide n grip reel seat on the Rough Ground model
- Supplied with 2 Tips which are either tubular for extra distance casting or solid for a good bite detection
- Cloth bag
XT Carbon is used throughout the Shimano rod range. The number following the XT (XT100), denotes the quality of carbon fibre used. The higher the number, the stronger the carbon. Where different types of carbon are combined to create the required action both numbers will be shown (XT60/40).
Pacific Bay Reel Seat
Machined from marine grade aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion. Extra thick wall with deep cut threads and heavy duty machined hoods which will provide years of trouble-free use.
|Rod||Weight (g)||Length (m)||Transport Length (cm)||Number of Sections||Number of Guides||Casting Weight (g)|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.