Opticron ES 100 GA ED/45 v4 Angled Spotting Scope With 27-80x SDL v3 Eyepiece
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: OPTIES100V3KIT | Our code: 134802
Opticron ES 100 GA ED/45 v4 Angled Spotting Scope With 27-80x SDL v3. Opticron ES v4 fieldscopes are designed and manufactured to deliver ‘best in class’ optical performance combined with rugged dependability and user comfort. Available in 80mm ED and 100mm ED, the instruments excel in the most important area for the majority of users - image quality. The absence of almost all visible chromatic aberration at even the highest magnification settings combined with superior resolution and colour contrast sets them apart from similarly priced products from other brands.
Weight is kept to a minimum and the ‘scopes are balanced for effective use on a tripod. Other features include a retractable lens hood, integrated rubber objective lens cover and rotating tripod sleeve to enable maximum versatility in hides or viewing from a sitting or prone position. ES v4 scopes are fully compatible with SDLv2 and HDF T eyepieces.
- Tri-element high definition objective lens system with Opticron F-type multi-coating for superior colour contrast and clarity compared to ‘standard’ multi-coatings
- Magnesium, aluminium and polycarbonate body protected in textured rubber armour
- Nitrogen waterproofing to eliminate condensation
- Accurate 8:1 dual focus system
- Made In Japan
- 30 year guarantee
27-80x SDL v3 Eyepiece
The SDLv3 delivers the widest FOV of any SDL eyepiece in a smaller lighter package. Designed with a 3x range for maximum versatility, the eyepiece delivers superior cross-field definition and exceptional viewing comfort with or without glasses.
- 3x range
- Superior cross-field definition with exceptional viewing comfort
- Long eye relief
- 4-stage twist-type eyecup
SDL v3 Eyepieces are supplied in soft case with dust cap
|Objective Lens Diameter||100 mm|
|Close Focus||10 m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.