Casstrom Scandinavian Puukko Knife Making Kit
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 14090 | Our code: 134552
Casstrom Scandinavian Puukko Knife Making Kit. Making a knife is a very rewarding craft project. It is also a great feeling to use a knife you made, or even more so to give it away as a special gift. This kit contains the main components for making a high-quality Scandinavian puukko or general-purpose knife.
- 1 x Carbon steel blade 95 mm, in CrV8 steel (HRC 58-59)
- 1 x Brass bolster for transition between blade and handle
- 1 x Brass rivet for securing the tang at the rear of the handle
- 1 x Curly birch handle block
- 1 x Reindeer antler spacer
- 1 x Vegetable-tanned leather for the sheath
- 1 x Plastic liner sheath protection
- 1 x Waxed thread
- Instructions in English
To assemble this knife, you will need the following additional materials, or an alternative that fulfils their functionality: Strong glue like Epoxy, saw, rasp, files, abrasive paper in different grades, wide clamp, a drilling machine (a drill press is best but not essential), drills, a hammer, measuring tools, knife, long-nose pliers, saddler's needles, an awl, and boiled linseed oil.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.